Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me...



THEN WINKS – by HAFIZ


Everything is clapping today,


Light,

Sound,

Motion,

All movement.



A rabbit I pass pulls a cymbal

From a hidden pocket

Then winks.



This causes a few planets and I

To go nuts

And start grabbing each other.



Someone sees this,

Calls a

Shrink,



Tries to get me

Committed

For

Being too

Happy.



Listen: this world is the lunatic’s sphere,

Don’t always agree it’s real,



Even with my feet upon it

And the postman knowing my door


My address is somewhere else.

This Poem says so much; living on this planet can most certainly bewilder me, fitting in is just not the case, so then I am making my own way...


~ Dawn~
Wellness Educator and Spiritual Housekeeper

Send me a note via my website~


No comments:

Post a Comment